Build the creator economy
At Creative Juice, we're building a financial network for creators that will help them know and grow their worth. The creator economy is material ($30B) and changing how people around the world interact with media, entertainment, brands, news, and many other core segments. Though creators are building large businesses that are reshaping our economy, they are not well understood by traditional financial services.
This leaves creators without a sense of how their businesses perform despite the fact that they’re an increasingly material part of our economy. We believe creators need a system that understands them and their business needs.
Our mission is to build the financial network for the creator economy. If we’re doing our jobs right, the entire creator economy should grow faster because of what we’re doing. Awesome investors (Index, Inspired, Box, Slow) and, importantly, amazing creators are backing us. Excited about shaping the future? Come help build the creator economy!
What will you do?
We're a lean but tight team looking to build out the rest of our core team.
As a full stack engineer, you'll end up working on everything up and down the stack. With that said, we recognize that most folks tend to prefer either front-end or back-end. We’re cool with that and want to engage with you on how to best leverage your strengths and interests to build a well-rounded team.
You'll work closely with the product, design and marketing teams to help translate customer needs, define engineering goals and execute on the product roadmap.
And, this is really important, in addition to your “engineering” responsibilities you’ll also help build this company with us. As an early member of the core team, you will play a key role in the company’s future through the values you exercise to the folks you help hire. We have the opportunity to build a special company that reflects the creators we serve, and we want to do it with people that are also excited about that.
- You have experience shipping quality code, and iterating fast
- You have built and worked on complex web applications
- You have opinions on programming and best practices
- You know how to write clean and clear code
- You are comfortable integrating with third party APIs
- Bonus: Experience working with React, Typescript, Java and Spring Boot
What excites us?
- Team-orientation, recognizing that more brains collaborating will lead to bigger and better outcomes
- Experience working in fast-paced environments without minimal supervision and a demonstrated sense of accountability
- Comfort with ambiguity, where facts don’t always fit neatly into a framework,
- Excellent judgment in striking the right balance between getting the details right vs. moving fast, planning ahead vs. iterating to learn, and hacking something together vs. building something scalable
- Strong product sensibility, the ability to look at the problem space and envision an architecture that addresses it and future product features
- Passion for building an amazing company culture that represents the future of work and reflects our creators. As a founding team member, you’ll have a huge impact on the company’s story.
We’d love to chat
We're super excited to meet you! Please email us at