Build the creator economy
At Creative Juice, we're building the business banking, funding and tools that will help creators reach their full business potential. The creator economy is massive ($50B+) and changing how people around the world interact with media, entertainment, brands, news, and many other core segments. Though creators are building large businesses that are reshaping our economy, they are not well understood by traditional financial services.
This leaves creators without basic business tools like bank accounts, capital, and other tools – despite the fact that they’re an increasingly material part of our economy. We believe creators need a system that understands them and their business needs.
Our mission is to grow the creator economy. We believe in a world in which creators are a core part of the global economy. Awesome investors (Acrew, Index, Inspired, Box, Slow) and, importantly, amazing creators are backing us. Excited about shaping the future? Come help build the creator economy!
What will you do?
We're a lean but tight team, and how we work together is just as important as the outputs. Simply put, if we work well together, then the output will be even stronger.
We are looking for a data-driven email expert to join our team.We’re looking for you to lead the charge as we engage our creators via compelling email marketing. This person will work directly with the Head of Marketing to create and execute world class lifecycle marketing campaigns.
What You’ll Do
- Create and execute email campaigns in conjunction with sales and marketing, helping to establish the strategy, executing the tactics and evaluating and iterating upon outcomes
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build and deliver compelling email-based experiences for priority prospects and Juice creators
- Lead development of standard always-on email marketing campaigns
- Build KPI framework and scorecard to educate and mature email marketing campaigns driving actionable insights and performance
- Partner with marketing and sales to produce compelling narrative-driven email campaigns that nurtures relationships and delivers business value
- Drive impact with scalable, repeatable processes and programs that deliver against the Juice’s growth aggressive goals
- Lead and implement our new marketing automation tool, experience with Pardot for Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferred
- Lead email marketing report including competitive information and trends.
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years experience working in lifecycle marketing
- 2+ years working in the creator economy or fintech
- Has built lifecycle campaigns and programs
- Expert in analyzing data and tracking funnel metrics via email
- A deep understanding of the customer journey through email
- Creative writing skills and experience providing a consistent brand voice
- Test and learn mindset
- Excellent communication, collaboration, project management and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Proven ability to creatively problem-solve and achieve results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to assess trends and competitor actions
We’d love to chat
We're super excited to meet you! Please email us at