Build the creator economy
At Creative Juice, we're building the business banking and tooling that will help creators reach their full business potential. The creator economy is massive ($30B+) and changing how people around the world interact with media, entertainment, brands, news, and many other core segments. Though creators are building large businesses that are reshaping our economy, they are not well understood by traditional financial services.
This leaves creators without basic business tooling like bank accounts, capital, and other tooling -- despite the fact that they’re an increasingly material part of our economy. We believe creators need a system that understands them and their business needs.
Our mission is to grow the creator economy. We believe in a world in which creators are a core part of the global economy. Awesome investors (Index, Inspired, Box, Slow) and, importantly, amazing creators are backing us. Excited about shaping the future? Come help build the creator economy!
What will you do?
We're a lean but tight team, and how we work together is just as important as the outputs. Said another way, if we work well together, then the output will be even stronger.
As the head of strategic ops, you'll work on many projects closely with our CEO. These include running the business day to day, as well as longer-term GTM projects. Specifically, you’ll run:
- The day to day business ops, including managing third party vendors and deciding / setting up in-house processes
- Team culture, activities, and planning
- GTM special projects, including working closely with our creators, social media platforms, and marketing efforts
- Special projects with the CEO, working closely with her to help prioritize and make cool things happen
The company is growing quickly, and every month looks different. You’ll spend a lot of time working across the team, helping plug holes and driving various initiatives forward. You’ll also get a ton of exposure to creators.
And, this is really important, in addition to your day to day responsibilities you’ll also help build this company. As an early member of the core team, you will play a key role in this company’s future through the values you exercise to the folks you help hire. We have the opportunity to build a special company that reflects the creators we serve, and we want to do it with people that are also excited about that.
What excites us?
- Some start-up experience, so you have exposure to best in class practices and to what it takes to run a business. Ideally you’re comfortable with minimal supervision and have a high sense of accountability
- Great relationship skills, and excitement around team building to help keep a remote-first company feeling connected
- Comfort with ambiguity, and with evolving the role as the company evolves
- Passion for building an amazing company culture that represents the future of work and reflects our creators. As an early team member, you’ll have a huge impact on the company’s story.
We’d love to chat
We're super excited to meet you! Please email us at email@example.com