We collect and use personal data to personalize and improve your experience with Juice and better serve you when you are using Services. Examples of how we use data include:
Delivering Services to you, such as analyzing your YouTube data, providing forecasts, qualifying you for participation in third-party products and services, and offering tools to help you understand and grow your business.
Providing you with a good user experience by maintaining accurate user data, delivering comprehensive customer support, providing user support, and offering products, services and features that may interest you.PRODUCT SUPPORT & IMPROVEMENT
Improving the performance and operation of our Platform and Services, including troubleshooting issues you report to us or understanding how you are using Services so we can make them better.
Communicating directly with you about Juice. Examples of these types of communications may include responses to your inquiries or communication to let you know about upcoming changes or improvements to Services.
Maintaining the integrity and security of our websites and services, assessing security trends, and preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activity.
Conducting ordinary business operations, such as conducting business research and analytics, corporate reporting and management, resolving customer disputes, or staff training. RESEARCH & INNOVATION Developing new products, features and services by understanding how you are using our existing Services.
Providing personalized promotional offers on Services and other selected partner websites (for example, you might see an advertisement for a product on a partner site that you have recently viewed on an Juice site). We might also share some of your information with marketing service providers and digital marketing networks to present advertisements that might interest you.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
Compliance with applicable laws, regulations, court orders, government and law enforcement requests.What Data We Collect
Personal data is any information that personally identifies you or from which you could be identified either directly or indirectly. We may collect your personal data through your use of Services or during your interactions with Juice representatives. The personal data we collect from you depends on the nature of your interaction with us or on the Services you use, but may include the following:INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY
– We may collect personal and/or business contact information including your first name, last name, mailing address, telephone number, email address and other similar data.
– We collect geolocation data when you enable location-based services or when you choose to provide location-related information when interacting with our Platform.
– We collect, or obtain from third parties, certain demographic data including, for example, country, gender, age, preferred language, and general interest data.
– We collect information about your preferences and interests as they relate to Services (both when you tell us what they are or when we deduce them from what we know about you) and how you prefer to receive communications from us.
Social Media Data
– We receive content you post on our community pages. We may provide social media features that enable you to share information with your social networks and to interact with us on various social media sites.
Other Unique Identifying Information
– Examples of other unique information that we may collect from you include information you provide when you interact in-person, online or by phone or mail with our customer support channels, your responses to customer surveys or contests or additional information you have provided to us to facilitate delivery of Services.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED ABOUT YOUR USE OF Juice SERVICES
– We collect information related to Platform applications such as location, language, software versions, data sharing choices and update details. In cases where we incorporate technologies from third parties, data may be shared between the third party and Juice and appropriate notice will be provided at the application level.
Website Browsing Data
– We collect information about your visits to and your activity on our Platform, applications or websites “powered by” another company on our behalf including the content (and any ads) that you view and interact with, the address of the website from which you arrived and other clickstream behavior (such as the pages you view, the links you click or which items you've added to your shopping basket). Some of this information is collected using our Automatic Data Collection Tools which include, cookies, web beacons and embedded web links.
Anonymous or Aggregated Data
– We collect anonymous answers to surveys or anonymous and aggregated information about how our Services are used. In the course of our operations, in certain cases, we apply a process of de-identification or pseudonymisation to your data to make it reasonably unlikely to identify you through the use of that data with available technology.INFORMATION FROM THIRD-PARTY SOURCES
We collect data from the following third parties:
Data brokers, social media networks and advertising networks – Commercially-available data such as name, address, email address, preferences, interests, and certain demographic data. For example, personal data may be collected when you access our applications through social media logins (i.e., logging in to our applications using your Facebook or other social media credentials). The basic details we receive may depend on your social network account privacy settings.
Analytics Providers – We also receive non-personal data, such as aggregated or deidentified demographic/profile data, from third-party sources such as companies that specialize in providing enterprise data, analytics and software as a service.
IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PROVIDE DATA
You are not required to share the personal data that we request, however, if you choose not to share the information, in some cases we will not be able to provide you with Services or be able to effectively respond to any queries you may have.
Juice does not knowingly collect information from children as defined by local law and does not target its websites or services to children.
How We Keep Your Data Secure
To prevent loss, unauthorized access, use or disclosure and to ensure the appropriate use of your information, we utilize reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect and process. Juice retains data as required or permitted by law and while the data continues to have a legitimate business purpose.
How We Share Data
We will only share your personal data as follows and, when applicable, only with the appropriate contractual obligations in place:
SHARING WITH AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES
We may transfer your personal data to subsidiaries or affiliates of Juice for the purpose of managing or supporting certain services.
SHARING WITH SERVICE PROVIDERS & PARTNERS
We engage service providers or partners to manage or support certain aspects of our business operations on our behalf. These service providers or partners may be located in the US or in other global locations and may provide services such as transaction support, customer support, sales pursuits on our behalf, services delivery, content personalization, advertising and marketing activities (including digital and personalized advertising), IT services, email service providers, data hosting, live-help, and management or support of the Platform. If you access any financial products or services through our platform, we may share your data with our Bank partners and their service providers in order to facilitate your qualification for and use of financial products and services. Our service providers and partners are required to safeguard any personal data they receive from us and are prohibited from using the personal data for any purpose other than to perform the services as instructed by Juice.
SHARING OTHER INFORMATION WITH ADVERTISERS
We may also transfer information about you to advertising partners (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) so that they may recognize your devices and deliver interest based content and advertisements to you. The information may include your name, postal address, email, device ID, or other identifier in encrypted form. The providers may process the information in hashed or de-identified form. These providers may collect additional information from you, such as your IP address and information about your browser or operating system and may combine information about you with information from other companies.
SHARING WITH OTHER THIRD PARTIES
We may share your personal data with credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, debt collection agencies (for outstanding debts with us), loan and credit service providers, financial product underwriters, or third-parties who are jointly providing sales initiatives, promotions or opportunities with us.
We may disclose or transfer your personal data to prospective or actual purchasers or receive personal data from sellers.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
We may also share your personal data when we believe, in good faith, that we have an obligation to comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order.How We Use Automatic Data Collection Tools
You can make or change your choices regarding Automatic Data Collection Tools, as well as receiving either subscription or general communications at the data collection point or by using other methods, which are described in the following sections. In addition, you may revoke Juice's access to your YouTube data via the Google security settings
MARKETING & SUBSCRIPTION COMMUNICATIONS
Juice marketing communications provide information about products, services, and/or support and you can select how these communications are delivered – e.g., via postal mail, email, telephone, fax or mobile device. Marketing communications may include new product or services information, special offers, personalized content, targeted advertising or invitations to participate in market research or compliance reviews. You may opt out of receiving these general communications by using one of the following methods:
• Select the email’s “Opt out” or “Unsubscribe” link, or follow the instructions included in each email subscription communication.
• To unsubscribe from messages delivered to mobile devices, reply to the message with the words “STOP” or “END.”
• Write to Juice at the address provided below. Be sure to provide your name, contact information, and specific relevant information about your privacy preferences.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TOOLS
- ONLINE When you visit the Platform, you have the option to accept or adjust what cookies you allow us to place on your browser. If you don’t want to allow cookies, please refer to your browser settings. Note that by disabling certain categories of cookies, you may be prevented from accessing some features of our sites or certain content or functionality may not be available. Certain browsers allow you to navigate websites in an incognito or private mode. Once the browser session is closed, typically all cookies collected during the session are automatically destroyed. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across our websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
. Even if you opt-out, you might continue to see non-personalized advertisements from Juice via our partners.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TOOLS
- Juice COMMUNICATIONS You can disable automatic data collection tools, such as web beacons, in email messages by not downloading images contained in messages you receive (this feature varies depending on the email software used on your personal computer). However, doing this may not always disable automatic data collection tools in the email message due to specific email software capabilities. For more information about this, please refer to the information provided by your email software or service provider.California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California residents have certain rights around Juice’s collection, use, and sharing of their personal information.Juice does not sell your personal information and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law. Similarly, we do not offer financial incentives associated with our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information.Juice collects various categories of personal information when you use Juice’s Services, including identifiers, commercial information, internet or other electronic network or device activity information, geolocation data, and professional information. A more detailed description of the information Juice collects and how we use and share it is provided above.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to know what personal information has been collected about you and to access that information. You also have the right to request deletion of your personal information, though exceptions under the CCPA may allow Juice to retain and use certain personal information notwithstanding your deletion request. You may send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. An agent may submit a request on your behalf, but you must verify that your agent is authorized to do so.Separately, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us at email@example.com or write to us at the address listed below. Indicate in your email or letter that you are a California resident making a “Shine the Light” inquiry.Contacting Us
• You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can write to us at 1508 Marshall Lane, Austin TX 78793
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
If we modify our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised statement here, with an updated revision date. Date Posted: 12/02/2020